Thursday, July 24, 2008

The most effective avenue to get readers.

The task of attracting visitors to your website/blog is a 24/7 process. To my knowledge, there are easily 20 very effective and known ways to build readership but not all know how to use the ways.

In short, one might know BlogCatalog is a good avenue but not likely to know how effectively Blogcatalog can be used. I am not an exception.

If only you spend more time in Blog Catalog, you will realize its immense potential to the promotion of all your blogs. Next to Mybloglog.com, I would rate blogcatalog as the best blogging community.
Almost daily, I get notified by blogcatalog that so and so has joined my neighborhood or added me as a contact or I received a private message.

I wrote one blog post on this. Please read it here. Blogcatalog goes absolutely social.

No comments:

Post a Comment