Thursday, July 3, 2008

This blog gets high ranking.

The first email that I read today gave me a happy information. My blog post titled, "Who discusses silver?", received a feedback and I reproduce it here.
"We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/jobs/jobs/t-mombu-recommends-income-opportunities-1674181.html#post6436089
Our score is : 9.7"

The comment was made by 'Tagercito' that was linked to his blogger profile which in turn didn't reveal any information about him.

Of late, I have been receiving appreciating emails about this blog from people across the globe and I am happy that this blog is helpful to them. This motivates me further to blog valuable and useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment