Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yahoo to pay users to search?

Is it true? I read in a few places in the web that Yahoo! is likely to pay its users to use Yahoo! search.
This might open a sluice gate for Yahoo! loyalists. Oh, it is so sad that I am a die hard Google loyalist.

Well, never mind. If you are one of the millions of people who does search and research in the web using Yahoo! search engine, then be prepared to get paid for your searches. I don't know whether the news is true or not but I would like to believe it to be true.

It is a known fact that Bill Gates has suggested that MSN should reward its users to use MSN search. If this is taken seriously, then anything is possible. If MSN heeds Bill Gates's suggestion, then Yahoo! and Google might follow suit.

I know that Amazon's A9 rewards its users but of course not by cas; users might get discount on Amazon's products.

Source: Techdirt

No comments:

Post a Comment