Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not all old coins are rare.

Rare coins dealers and experts have their list of specifications by which they will decide the rarity of a coin. Monaco Rare Coin specializes in rare coins since 40 years. Over the years, they have built a team of analytical experts in numismatics and many of them are members of various esteemed numismatic organizations like Numismatic Guarantee Corporation of America.

Personally, I don’t know any one in this field but I do equip my knowledge in this favorite subject of mine and I keep my self updated on what is on the market, who possess some of the costliest rare old gold coins and so on.

Monaco Rare Coin is actively involved in all aspects of the rare coin trade the wholesale market, the collector market, the international market and auctions.


I will let you in on a secret. I too own a small bag of very rare coins and I have a guess on its value though I am not sure.

I have subscribed to Monaco’s newsletter “The Rare Coin Insider” for valuable insights into the market. I consider it as a worthy investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment