Friday, September 26, 2008

Freelance work offered by Amazon.

Image representing Mechanical Turk as depicted...Freelance work is offered by Amazon's subsidiary company Mechanical Turk. Just about anyone can join for free and earn anything from 0.01 to 7.50 $ per day. (this is a conservative estimate only)

You need to be an affiliate of Amazon. The tasks are in thousands and it varies. For example, there were more than 85,000 different work available when I signed up a week ago. At present, as I am writing this, I saw 29,145 tasks.

All the task are outsourced by companies that include Pepperjam Network and also by hundreds of individuals. You need to take several qualification tests online and based on the marks scored, more jobs will be made available to you.

I took nearly all the qualification tests and scored the maximum marks. If I can, you too can. The tests are really very easy and consume less than two minutes.

Just for a sample, I accepted a task and completed it in exactly two minutes. I received $0.50 in my account once the task was approved by the requester.

The type of task varies from very simple identification process to easy review writing work. Indians are paid in their own currency when they request payout by cheque or bank transfer.

This is a genuine Internet work offer and very ideal for every one looking to earn online.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment