Friday, September 5, 2008

Fresh investment idea!

My creativity suddenly hit a new high or at least it seems so judging by the reactions of the media on my little loud think during a party in a prominent hotel in Madras.

Yes, now I realize I was a bit noisy when I ventured out my ideas for investment and someone must have overheard me and passed it on to the media or it might have been a man (not a woman, I am sure) from the press itself that had eavesdropped.

After seeing the suburban train coaches that are fully painted by several leading business houses, I thought why not investing on upcoming actors or aspiring models can be seriously thought of by people who are dumbstruck with surplus funds.

I still remember the reaction of the person when I told this without much seriousness. It was just a wild thought!

Or do you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment