Friday, September 12, 2008

How to advertise on Social Media?

Look, I have no real experience on advertising on Social Media sites such as Digg, YouTube, Stumbleupon but I am passing on some good tips that I read in my favourite blog of Etieene Teo.

If you know that traffic stats of these social media sites, then you will realize the magnitude of exposure your advertisement will get when you place your advertisement with them.

But, you must know how to advertise on social media. Personally, I would add animated small size banners if I have something to advertise. If I can afford, I would even place a 728x90 leader board type of banner.

Here are a set of six valuable tips from Etienne Teo, the blogger I admire very much and he is in the likes of Pete Cashmore and John Chow.
Smaple tip:
"Take the time to build relationships with other members of the social media because this can be very helpful for your business, plus you can make all kinds of new friends. The whole point in using social media advertising is to socialize and share, plus advertise."

No comments:

Post a Comment