Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How to make affiliate marketing work for you?


Immediately after my little but long lasting success in affiliate marketing, I decided to gather as much knowledge as possible in a short span of time.

I read, read and read in forums, in article directories and blogs. Ok, so far so good though all the information is mind boggling!

I in fact wanted to but this Affiliate handbook (Rosalind Gardner's, best selling book super affiliate handbook) and to learn how to optimize by 14 blogs so that they attract more visitors that in turn increases the chances of getting more sales.

Then I happen to read an article by my friend, Etienne Teo titled, 'How to make affiliate marketing work for you'.

He is of the opinion that e-books are dead and software are high sellers.
"Software that help webmaster and bloggers are actually doing very well. I will rather pay for a services which i can see results than a list of words which is some secrets that i can source over the net if i have the right keywords."

Of course, I don't fully agree with him on this point; but then opinion differs-right?

I want you to read his article fully and understand what he is teaching about affiliate marketing.
While selecting saleable products from Clickbank (not my favorite again), he points out what is high gravity:
"
High Gravity is nothing more than the amount of affiliates that are currently promoting the product, and is an indicator as to how popular that product is. Some affiliate marketers like to see a high gravity percentage, because it means many top affiliates are promoting that particular product."

As usual, his articles are in depth and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment