Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Want to earn from your blog?

I have been invited by Contentxn, an open platform for writers who actively maintain websites or blogs or just have a mailing list of friends or subscribers, to inform and talk about their favorite products, services, websites or companies, and yes get paid for it.

It is still in beta form and I saw that they have even disabled log in facility today. If you need an invitation, you can request at their website for it.

There are a few indications that I saw when I sign up a few days ago that that company is serious about this project and they might more a little more than paid blogging and text link advertising opportunities.

But I must admit I did not fully familiarize myself with their offer.

Read my blog post here for details..

No comments:

Post a Comment