Thursday, September 11, 2008

Useful software for all of us.

Adenovirus-the culprit for several diseases such as Acute Conjunctivitis, Gastroenteritis, and Cystitis and so on but can be controlled of the damage it causes with proper prescriptions.

Every summer, Conjunctivitis will visit me very punctually thus jeopardizing my vacation plans much to the disappointment of my family. Somehow, my husband always escapes the Conjunctivitis and he won’t fail to chide me for not taking proper precautions.

What can I do? I don’t contract it by choice!

There must be more effective clinical solutions for this highly contagious disease. May be I must seriously educate myself by visiting Epocrates Online free drug and disease resource (epocrates.com/online).

This medical software developed by Epocrates. Inc provides clinicians and patients, access to more than 3,300 drugs, including dosing, interactions and health plan coverage.


This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.



No comments:

Post a Comment