Monday, June 16, 2008

Backlinks, backlinks & backlinks.

Backlinks-the one word that haunts every blogger and webmaster, night and day. (why not day and night?)

How to build one way backlinks is the most sought after question for all of us. Please don't assume that seasoned Internet marketers find it easy to get backlinks. Well, I am maintaining this blog for more than 24 months now, my input is always appreciated but who gives a link back. Almost none!

But why?
They simply are not bothered or don't understand the value of it. Sure, I am getting repeated visitors to this blog; I reciprocate sometimes and not always and I don't find anyone mentioning about this blog in their blog.

But I do it always. I never fail to give credit and I make it a point to visit blogs on this niche-money making.

Here is a blog post on authority backlinks and let me tell you, I am quite impressed with it. The blogger from China has obviously deep knowledge in Internet marketing.

Thank you Peter Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment