Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dollar Monster is back.

The famous money doubler Dollar Monster is back in the game. I wonder how they have selected such an apt name-Dollar Monster as it certainly swallows the dollars of its faithful investors.

Well, I should not complaint much as I have made good money with it a few years ago. Though they have not paid me some amount, I have managed to earn a substantial profit from that program.

But many of my friends have lost their hard earned money and I feel really sorry for them. Since I had a very good downline abroad in that program, I grabbed a lot of quick money.

But I know the last time they launched, many people including old timers have lost their dollars. I hope they are all careful this time. Since e-gold has frozen thousands of investors' account including mine, I think many would find it difficult to play with Dollar Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment