Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do you want to earn from your blog?

I know a very few will say no for my question. They are the people who like to keep their blog's purpose as non-commercial.Let us forget about them and focus on those who say ‘yes’ to life.

If you believe that you are writing well in your blog and trust that it can sell itself-I mean the content can sell itself, then I have something for you.

Have you heard of Oronjo? It is a new kind of service that creates a marketplace for advertisers and bloggers. Advertisers can read your the content you have put up for sale and if they like it, they will pay you the price you have tagged to your content.

The payment is through Paypal or Google Checkout. This service is free and I want you to rush up your application.

Read fully here..

No comments:

Post a Comment