Thursday, June 26, 2008

Earn British Pounds to search.

Get paid to search is a known opportunity to earn online though the earnings are not worth mentioning.

I was introduced to My HPF by my Texas friend who informed that she already had accumulated some British Pounds in her account. What I dislike about these get paid to search companies is their minimum payout policy. They fix it conveniently at much higher amount that is difficult achieve.

So, members mostly drop out forgoing their earnings.

My HPF rewards its members handsomely for referring their friends. They have a calculator online that is useful and tempting to work out several permutations and combinations to guess how much can you earn with your estimated referrals.

My HPF-is my home page friends; it is free to sign up. But I am aware that their website frequently vanishes or doesn't load. It was rather smooth when I signed up two days before and the setting up process was quite easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment