Monday, June 2, 2008

Steady monthly income assured.

I have a principle. In Internet, you should not work life long to chase money. Do hard work for 6 years may be and then you should watch money pouring in consistently-what do you say?

Is it possible?

Yes, I believe so. Do you have a web site or blog that has Google PR 4 and above? Then why are not monetizing them? You could offer a little space on your web site and let advertisers place their text link ads in the space provided.

That’s all! The advertisers will pay you monthly.

Who facilitates this market place?
Don't worry; there are text link brokers and yes, you guessed it right-there is something in it for them too. After all they have to pay their 60plus full time staff-right? Yes, text link brokers is a full pledged internet marketing based at Arizona, U.S.


No, I am not qualified to apply as I don't have any PR4 sites. My blog with PR4 was stripped to zero
long back by our friend Google .

No comments:

Post a Comment