Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gmail is a related link?

I am using Alexa tool bar not to measure my blog's rank but to mainly find related blogs in my niche-money making online.

I noticed that Alexa showed Gmail as related to this blog. Ha ha... what a guidance! What can be their algorithm that produced Gmail in its search results?

Well, let me come to my point. How do I find out blogs that are in my niche? Yes, I tried 'Blog Search' and I found it very difficult to sieve the results through.

I searched in Technorati and the out of 4300 results, the first one was titled, "Who is interviewing whom". (smile)

Is there one single search engine that yields what I am looking for?

Oh, I forgot to mention Bloglines.com. That was more helpful; it showed around 6000 results and many on the first two pages are worth looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment