Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who discusses silver?

Those who intend to grow their money at a steady pace will only discuss silver with like minded persons. I am a mathematics teacher by profession. It is God’s gift to me. Reading the news stories, rumors, and of course keeping a watch on precious metals’ price movements, I quickly calculate how profitable it will be to invest in precious metals at any given time.

Do you know that I am educating my students about precious metals also?

And my calculations are always correct so far and I should thank Monex Deposit Company for timely reports and tips. For over 30 years, the Monex companies have been America’s silver and precious metals investment leader.

Just a few minutes before I started writing this blog post, I read in silver stock report that U.S. mint is rationing American Silver Eagle but I am yet to do more research in this news. Take it or leave it.

For your information, the American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment