Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Allow me to be your host.


Probably, I can be your perfect host. Now, do not get me wrong please; I am speaking about web hosting . I suppose you are wondering what I am implying when I said I can be your perfect host.

Since, my first web site launch seven years ago, I have tried nine different web hosting providers based on the reviews published in web hosting review sites.

Though, most of the reviews were honest, they did not cover all the features of a web host. For example, if a review spoke about the uptime of a host (seven years ago, the uptime was the prime issue faced by webmasters) and covered all the technical features, it did not compare the cost.

Another web hosting review for which I fell for, elaborated on the superb web traffic analysis provided by a popular web hosting service provider. But it failed me on the web mail front. At times, I felt that I could personally deliver a message than trying to send it through the web.

Well, I hopped from one web hosting company to another because of inadequacies. None could deliver what the reviews covered.

I have learnt quite a lot in choosing a web host and am now in a position to guide you on what are all the features to look for in a hosting package. Trust me; you will be amazed how you have never thought about those things when you bought your web hosting package.

That is why I feel I can be your perfect host.

Image courtesy: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment