Friday, May 14, 2010

Earn Up To $325/day working from home!


Now, I know, I have perked up your interest and I am not here to deceive you.

You may ask how I arrived at the exact figure of $325 per day.

I confess it is not an exact figure and I believe it may be more but it cannot be less than that for passionate and skilled tutorials writer.

There is a big demand for writing Photoshop tutorials and the pay rate varies from $150 to $400 per tutorial. If you have skill writing other technical tutorials, you have scope to earn more than $325 per day.

Where are these jobs available?
I have compiled a list of 80 sites that pay people to write articles and tutorials. I am selling it for $19.95 You can earn back this money in 24 hours.

Please email me if you want to buy this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment