Sunday, May 30, 2010

Help me from losing money.

I got used to make money easily by investing in gold but I got stuck in my trading in gold commodities online. I keep losing money in gold futures.

I entered into gold futures on the tempting grounds that it requires only minimum money. Since, I already buy gold coins regularly and sell them during up trends, I assumed that I could make a killing in gold futures market too.

How wrong I was! As of now, I am terribly frustrated and desperately looking for expert guidelines.

Should I read bullion market analysts’ newsletters? How about the U.S. Gold Bureau, the authority in precious metals investing-do they offer online education in gold futures trading?

Where I have gone wrong? What is the difference between in buying gold coins and trading in virtual gold? If I am able to recover the losses I made thus far in online gold trading, I promised to myself that I would never betray my allegiance to my favorite gold seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment