Monday, May 24, 2010

New PPC for Indians.

How many times I was approached by eager Indians asking me if I can help them to get their AdSense application approved! What can I do? I could only advise them to apply after conforming to Google's terms and conditions.

They asked me if I can suugest an alternative to Google Adsense. I wish I could have directed them to at least one trustworthy PPC ad network.

At last, the dreams and hopes of thousands of Indians who want to get into the PPC industry to earn money online is now real.

I would like to inform you about the launch of a new cost per click advertising network www.admaya.in. Admaya supports both text and banner ads.

As an inaugural offer, Ad Maya is giving away 5$ advertising bonus, which you can use to promote your blog or any affiliate program of your choice.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment