Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Forum posting job available.

I blogged about a way to work from home by typing forum posts long back. It was about a web site called Typegetrich.com, an Ukraine based company. That put me off.

One of the readers of my blog post, has joined this 'get paid to type' program and is doing well. In fact, she called me a couple of hours back and to happily inform me that all her typing work was approved by the company.

The site is very clear about how they work. I read their instructions for forum posters. They have really taken pain to create a wonderful tutorial.

They pay $0.10 per post of three in a forum plus you have to create a profile and insert a signature code given by them.

I noticed the site frequently disappears or the Airtel Broadband connection fails to open several sites since last 3 weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment