Thursday, May 20, 2010

How I got 24 gold coins free.

This is my stock question that I put forward to all of my friends and relatives: “What did you see in him/her to get married?”

Surprisingly, 70% replied that they evaluated the bride or groom (as the case may be) based on the total asset value in terms of gold and diamonds.

I said ‘surprisingly’ because I thought the modern generation doesn’t value the gold any more; all they value is appearance.

When I met my man for the first time, he promised me that he would buy gold bullion and present it to me for every wedding anniversary. He thought by that, I would stay tied to him.

Though it is a low quality of man to propose like that, I forgave his naivety. He kept up his promise and I ended up with 24 gold coins thus far. On Monday this 24th May, we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. On this special occasion, he promised to get me a set of rare platinum coins from the U.S. Gold Bureau, the most authentic source to buy certified precious metals in the world.


United States Gold Bureau is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment