Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you looking to earn money online?

I believe I need to talk to you personally. Can you please answer these questions and send your answers to my email so that your privacy can be assured?

* What exactly are you looking for in this blog?
* Are you looking to earn money online by doing nothing?
* Do you have any skill like writing, researching, directory submission, blog commenting or forum posting?
* Can you send emails? The content only needs to be copied and pasted.

Please don't spare any details. And also, don't feel embarrassed to say yes or no to any question. No one in this world can do everything in the beginning.

Come on, shoot your emails. I may have something for everyone of you. If I don't have, I will save your details and let you know when something cooks up in your field.

No comments:

Post a Comment